Wednesday, March 25, 2020

What are you "Lichen" these days?


  1. Ask an adult for permission to work on this project.
  2. Wash your hands.
  3. Best option if you can: Get outside for a walk. Try to spot some lichen in your yard or neighborhood. You can find it growing on trees, rock walls, and even the sidewalk. Another option: Google search Lichen then click on Images.
  4. Use your lichen image for inspiration for an art project. Here is a silly drawing I did yesterday and the image I used for reference.
 
  1. When you are all done, feel free to share your work, or your lichen photo with me at colby_caravaggio@sudbury.k12.ma.us.
  2. Wash your hands.

Here are a couple things I’m “lichen” these days:
  • Mrs. Moffat arranging the Morning Announcements so we can all feel connected with our school.
  • Seeing all the color wheels you have created from the Color Wheel Challenge. You guys are SO creative! Keep the images coming. 
  • Finding time to sit quietly with my sketchbook and draw.
  • Listening to my fellow teachers read stories to me. If you haven’t had a chance to hear some of the stories, check out the link. https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLyfjCynXFA9vLYDaNGPp5PDNdEZa0KOWK 

What are you “lichen” these days? Leave a comment below, or send me an email. I would love to hear from you.

No comments:

Post a Comment